In a Heartbeat...

A MAN'S OPEN THOUGHTS AND OBSERVATIONS ON HIS OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS

Monday, November 29, 2004

Christmas Days Gone Buy

I was watching the news the other day when everyone rushes to return those ungrateful,unappreciated gifts or as one guy put it...junky stuff. Now everyone can get what they really want...and be happy!!
Besides this, everyone's jumping on those really niffty after Christmas Sales that they do all so "religiously".
Ok,You already know where i'm going with this and how the meaning has been so polluted and corrupted by the world's celebration of Christmas....oops!
So tell me i'm wrong...PLEASE!!
My fellow believer knows where i'm coming from but yet i wonder if some are also too caught up in this and not missing something. Well thats not for me to say..only you.
What i am saying is only my own personal opinion, and i'll leave it at that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger